A peek into my studio

My studio with new items on display
Hi ,Here is a look at my studio today. I just finished up this Burgundy tablecloth ,a throw, and various sizes in table linens for an order. I thought I would set them out and take a picture of them before shipping them off.

The burgundy is called small windowpane check and is created with a black yarn. It is all Texas cotton that I used and can be machine washed. I already washed this fabric and there was no problem with the color running. the folks that make this yarn are fantastic. It is a long staple cotton that is grown in Texas . I t has been awhile since I have used such a terrific yarn. So much of our cotton comes from overseas.
The chair in the picture was hand made here in Maine . The color is very close to the color of the fabric I wove!

Hope you enjoyed this look around .

Comments

Deb said…
Lovely work Phyllis and a lovely studio and decoration, thanks so much for sharing your picture! Deb

Popular posts from this blog

Scarf for pilots enthusiasts Hangar207

Old Time Bobbin winder

Winter and my weaving studio