Pumpkin and Tan windowpane check cotton two throws

They have always called this windowpane check because it resembles the small windowpanes in old houses. Now with crank out windows this old term is losing meaning.Nine over six casement windows are on all older homes around here. This means there are 9 panes of glass over 6 panes of glass.

two throws in Pumpkin and Tan windowpane  check
So they named fabric with this grid windowpane. Now the light brown yarn is pumpkin in my way of thinking and the tan is a gray tan . You can see on my Facebook page that I made a bedspread also out of this fabric.
All cotton 50 inches wide by 72 inches long machine washable  and dry .
I have hemmed all the way around this throw with hand stitches and added my label.
I have never tried black as a alternative to tan but I have a feeling it would look wonderful.What do you think?
The cost of these two throws purchased together will be $160.00 If you order online with paypal I will give you FREE SHIPPING  for the month of March 2011.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Time Bobbin winder

Scarf for pilots enthusiasts Hangar207