Welcome from the Village Weaver and Scottish Lion

Hello Friend Welcome to our blog! Let me introduce myself , Phyllis and I am a weaver of traditional fabrics and rugs for the home decor and my husband is a metal artist that works in iron and stone. I post what is happening in our creative world . Check back and see what we are working on or shows we may be attending in your area!

Thanks and have a Blessed Day!

You can find us on etsy . Click on the highlighted text to go to each of our shops

village weaver
or the scottish lion.

Country Folk Art Flag

Country Folk Art Flag
Wall hanging 12 x 15 created with hand cut wool strips

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas to all!!

Wishing all the folks that read this a Merry Christmas! Here at the +Village Weaver and the +Scottish Lion Wrought Iron we are weaving and forging right up to Christmas Eve and then we are going to take Christmas day off. We have a collection of DVD 's that we are going to sit and watch . I may make some goodies to eat .Mostly we need rest.
 We had our family get together at the beginning  of Dec.with our son +Zackarya Leck    and  +Andrea Z Leck  .

I am on my fourth warp of the Organic wool Blankets for the + Bridge Farm in Dresden. See my previous post
Merry Christmas!

No comments: