New England Crafters blog Challenges added to my blog list

New England Team Challenge is a team I belong to on the web site called Esty.com. It is just like it sounds, New England crafts made in Vt, Ma , Me , Ct,and RI . A team of sellers and buyers wanting to support local crafts.
The weekly team challenge is to bring to attention Maple Syrup and Mud season here in New England. So the color brown was picked .
I work in a lot of shades of brown as you know .
My tobacco brown runner was picked to be in the blog. Have a look at the rest of the items . click on link underlined http://newenglandcrafters.blogspot.com/2013/04/weekly-blog-challenge.html
I love maple syrup too ! I hope this winter  was a better sap run for the maple syrup gatherers .
Have a look and comment and help spread the love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Time Bobbin winder

Scarf for pilots enthusiasts Hangar207