Featured this Fall! Wool rug by Village Weaver

Wool Rug  Hit and Miss Burnt Orange and Sable and Beige 
 This is a close up of my wool rug that will be in "Early American Life" magazine this fall
I love this rug .The yarn is so wonderful. It responds so well and takes a lot of  wear . Shake or vacuum this rug , it cleans very easily. I think this would be the perfect rug for a stair as a stair runner.
My favorite color is burnt orange but the color can be substituted  for  any color . A dark brown,black , burgundy, navy or teal , lime green or dark green all will work well  with this backgrond color of beige and sable.www.mainevillageweaver.com
mainevillageweaver.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scarf for pilots enthusiasts Hangar207

Old Time Bobbin winder

Winter and my weaving studio