Welcome from the Village Weaver and Scottish Lion

Hello Friend Welcome to our blog! Let me introduce myself , Phyllis and I am a weaver of traditional fabrics and rugs for the home decor and my husband is a metal artist that works in iron and stone. I post what is happening in our creative world . Check back and see what we are working on or shows we may be attending in your area!

Thanks and have a Blessed Day!

You can find us on etsy . Click on the highlighted text to go to each of our shops

village weaver
or the scottish lion.

Country Folk Art Flag

Country Folk Art Flag
Wall hanging 12 x 15 created with hand cut wool strips

Monday, July 1, 2013

Featured this Fall! Wool rug by Village Weaver

Wool Rug  Hit and Miss Burnt Orange and Sable and Beige 
 This is a close up of my wool rug that will be in "Early American Life" magazine this fall
I love this rug .The yarn is so wonderful. It responds so well and takes a lot of  wear . Shake or vacuum this rug , it cleans very easily. I think this would be the perfect rug for a stair as a stair runner.
My favorite color is burnt orange but the color can be substituted  for  any color . A dark brown,black , burgundy, navy or teal , lime green or dark green all will work well  with this backgrond color of beige and sable.www.mainevillageweaver.com
mainevillageweaver.com


No comments: