Welcome from the Village Weaver and Scottish Lion

Hello Friend Welcome to our blog! Let me introduce myself , Phyllis and I am a weaver of traditional fabrics and rugs for the home decor and my husband is a metal artist that works in iron and stone. I post what is happening in our creative world . Check back and see what we are working on or shows we may be attending in your area!

Thanks and have a Blessed Day!

You can find us on etsy . Click on the highlighted text to go to each of our shops

village weaver
or the scottish lion.

Country Folk Art Flag

Country Folk Art Flag
Wall hanging 12 x 15 created with hand cut wool strips

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Antiques and Village Weaver primitive goods offered on web site

Want to have a little fun this wintery day ?
You can go to www.the1800house.com and see wonderful antiques ,needful things and of course ,me the Village Weaver . On this beautiful site .There are dealers with antiques and my latest offerings.
You can shop on this site with paypal . Sit back and enjoy ! 



No comments: