Welcome from the Village Weaver and Scottish Lion

Hello Friend Welcome to our blog! Let me introduce myself , Phyllis and I am a weaver of traditional fabrics and rugs for the home decor and my husband is a metal artist that works in iron and stone. I post what is happening in our creative world . Check back and see what we are working on or shows we may be attending in your area!

Thanks and have a Blessed Day!

You can find us on etsy . Click on the highlighted text to go to each of our shops

village weaver
or the scottish lion.

Country Folk Art Flag

Country Folk Art Flag
Wall hanging 12 x 15 created with hand cut wool strips

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Windowpane Check in Hand dyed wool and cotton primitive texture

Oatmeal background with navy blue windowpand check

Hand dyed sand color wool and red rust blanket chest textile
This Red rust textile can be found on www.the1800house.com web site for sale or contact me at phyllisleck@gmail.com


No comments: