Welcome from the Village Weaver and Scottish Lion

Hello Friend Welcome to our blog! Let me introduce myself , Phyllis and I am a weaver of traditional fabrics and rugs for the home decor and my husband is a metal artist that works in iron and stone. I post what is happening in our creative world . Check back and see what we are working on or shows we may be attending in your area!

Thanks and have a Blessed Day!

You can find us on etsy . Click on the highlighted text to go to each of our shops

village weaver
or the scottish lion.

Country Folk Art Flag

Country Folk Art Flag
Wall hanging 12 x 15 created with hand cut wool strips

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Zebras at the zoo

A visit to the Cape May Zoo to check out the animals   Scottish Lion ,Andy Leck likes to create whimsical zebras so this was a fav  ....cool stripes !

No comments: