Life as a weaver and married to a metal artist

we have been married 40 years now Andy and I . I turn 60 this month and have got some thoughts to share with you now. I have been quite about the subject but feel renewed after the election. Yes, I feel relieved that conservatism is not dead .
When Andy and I got married in 1976 the backtotheland movement impressed us . Now looking back it was also a conservative movement too! Use less ,save more and don't forget the old ways of taking care of yourself .
In the future posts I will share my thoughts on weaving as a lifestyle and being married to a metal artist . Raising productive children and being happy and grateful.
Happy New Year ! Have a good life !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Time Bobbin winder

Scarf for pilots enthusiasts Hangar207