Good Food Cornbread !

Eating healthy is important for the body and brain to function . Eating healthy foods and  unprocessed foods .Here I baked this morning Cornbread for breakfast that we will eat with some leftover bits of  locally grown smoked ham butt . The cornmeal is “Abenaki Flint “ cornmeal 

I don’t drink coffee any more . I drink black tea with Dried stinging nettles I harvested and dried the nettles when visiting my son and his family while out on Orcas Island ,located in the Puget Sound north of Seattle , Washington 
Stinging Nettles have a lot of good nutrients that are mild compared to some other herbs I have used. 
Anyway here’s to a hearty breakfast and a Happy New Year ! 
Comment below I would like to hear from you .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Time Bobbin winder

Scarf for pilots enthusiasts Hangar207