Winter and my weaving studio


 The snow and cold weather are here! Below zero ! Weaving as a lifestyle keeps your thoughts on bright colors and new projects that transcend the dreary colorless out of doors .

January February are hard months here in Maine that make you appreciate the summers .

At my window I have hand woven curtains that are cotton and wool . The wool is a singles from Harrisville Designs . I hand dyed it with Knotweed during the summer . It is a lovely soft gray color and I lately beat it on the loom so to give a Lacey effect .

Leave a comment of what you think of my curtains . Knot weed is my main ingredient in treating Lyme disease with a tincture.




http://www.mainevillageweaver.com/decor.php

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Time Bobbin winder

Scarf for pilots enthusiasts Hangar207